Sorisha Naidoo’s personal life has been a topic of interest on The Real Housewives of Durban, and she has revealed that she will open up about it throughout this season.
Sorisha Naidoo’s journey on Showmax’s The Real Housewives of Durban, which airs every Friday, has seen her take a peaceful approach in order to stay away from the drama on the show. Her calm demeanour has, however, piqued viewers’ interest, as they are keen to see the side of her that most people are not privy to– her family life with husband, Vivian Reddy.
In an interview with JustNje on Monday, 22 February 2021, Sorisha revealed that she will be opening up a bit more as the season progresses. She also alluded to reaching her breaking point with the ladies during the season.
1. Your life has always been a point of interest, but you have managed to keep certain aspects of it private; will you be opening up a bit more about your marriage and your immediate family?
Yes, you will most definitely be seeing more on the show.
2. What intrigued you the most about RHOD?
I loved the idea of being able to connect with different women with new views and thoughts and test my tolerance levels.
3. Have you been a fan of the franchise?
I have not been watching the shows, however, since I have been on the show, I have been binge-watching the different franchises.
4. Did you have pre-existing friendships with any of the ladies?
I met Ayanda a while ago and this is how it starts, fresh off the boat with everyone else.
5. What was your game plan when filming – stay out of the drama completely, or go with the flow completely?
I strongly prefer to go with the flow, I shy away from drama, unfortunately, you do get caught up in the middle of it somehow. So I am definitely not exempt from the drama.
6. You seem to be quite conservative in your approach to the ladies, have they brought out a wilder side of you or was that always there?
I am surrounded by these young beauties every day, so eventually I have learnt to let go and be a part of this amazing group of ladies.
7. Your Diwali celebration was magnificent, do you feel like the ladies appreciated the meaning of the day?
Yes, I do feel they have a better understanding, all of them have never been to a Diwali celebration before, so I hope it was exciting for them.
8. Whilst watching back, have you learnt anything about yourself that you didn’t know before?
Wow this show has been a whirlwind of laughs, drama, tears and so many knee-jerk reactions. Amidst all of this, I found myself over and over again in the many different circumstances. It has been an eye-opening journey of patience, tolerance, and I realised that I do have a breaking point.